What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files saved on the Service User’s end device and dedicated to the use of the Service website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, the period of storage on the end device, and a unique identifier.
Purposes of storage and gaining access to cookies:
- Website personalization (for example: saving font size, sight-challenged version of website, or template version)
- Saving data or user’s decisions (for example no need to enter login and password on every website, remembering login during the next visit, keeping information on products added to cart)
- Social websites integration (for example: displaying your friends, fans or post publishing on Facebook or Twitter directly from the website)
- Adjusting adverts that are displayed on the website
- Creating website statistics and flow statistics between different websites
Below one can find links to sources showing how to set the conditions of storage and gain access to cookies already stored in the user’s device for the most popular internet browsers.
- Internet Explorer
Due to a vast number of technological solutions, it is not possible to publish clear guidelines on how to set the conditions of storage and gain access to cookies using the settings of all available devices and software installed on them. However, in most cases, select "Tools" or "Settings" and there find the section that corresponds to the configuration settings for cookies or for the management of privacy. Detailed information is usually provided by the manufacturer of the device or browser in a manual or on their website.
By using the website, the User accepts that cookies will be saved on their computer or device for the aforementioned purposes. If the User refuses to accept cookies, cookies can be managed and controlled in the browser settings. Cookies can be deleted by clearing browsing history after leaving the website.